• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Ultimate Frags Hulk Chalice Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
87
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this chalice straight from Rommell over at Ultimate frags a year or so ago and it is time to go. This is not for a frag, it is for the whole colony, I would assume around 100 eyes. 250 shipped takes this nice WYSIWYG piece.
Top down shot:
DSC_0127.jpg

Side shot:
DSC_0071.jpg


For some fun here it is when I moved it into the tank in July when I setup the 45g:
45hulkchalice.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would like to sell it as a whole, but if it doesn't go I will work something out with you.
 
Final price drop to $175 shipped for a chalice that is not around anymore and came straight from Ultimate Frags. This is the whole colony not a frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new