FS - Ultra Euphylia

Initially it did not. Just the tips showed the the strong blue/green color. However after a few days the strands started to display (under blues) orange/gold and blue/purple coloration. I would assume after the torch becomes happier that it may look like the picture. At this early stage, I'm happy with my choice. That's why I would like to get a piece of the gold/green torch.

Look as good as in the pics?
 
Initially it did not. Just the tips showed the the strong blue/green color. However after a few days the strands started to display (under blues) orange/gold and blue/purple coloration. I would assume after the torch becomes happier that it may look like the picture. At this early stage, I'm happy with my choice. That's why I would like to get a piece of the gold/green torch.

Neil You want to go in on that torch or what? 50/50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new