FS - Ultra Euphylia

Initially it did not. Just the tips showed the the strong blue/green color. However after a few days the strands started to display (under blues) orange/gold and blue/purple coloration. I would assume after the torch becomes happier that it may look like the picture. At this early stage, I'm happy with my choice. That's why I would like to get a piece of the gold/green torch.

Look as good as in the pics?
 
Initially it did not. Just the tips showed the the strong blue/green color. However after a few days the strands started to display (under blues) orange/gold and blue/purple coloration. I would assume after the torch becomes happier that it may look like the picture. At this early stage, I'm happy with my choice. That's why I would like to get a piece of the gold/green torch.

Neil You want to go in on that torch or what? 50/50
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new