• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS:Used TUNZE DOC Skimmer 9410

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my used TUNZE DOC Skimmer 9410. I used it for about 6 month my frag tank. I took it the frag tank down. The skimmer has a crack in the body that is sealed with acrylic glue. The skimmer works great and is clean and ready to go. I'll post pictures this weekend. $300.00 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new