FS: Vertex Zeovit reactor. $140

DCReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
452
Reaction score
69
Location
Clinton, MAryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a Vertex RX 1.5 Zeovit reactor. It is in new condition. I was doing a Vertex theme reef. Went another direction. Asking $140 /$150 shipped lower 48. Build quality is unmatched. As always PM/PayPal is key.
Happy Reefing.

20201110_120420.jpg 20201110_120442.jpg 20201110_122213.jpg 20201110_122236.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new