• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Waterbox 50.3 peninsula

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

508_nanoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE Waterbox 50.3 peninsula setup up only for 2 months in like new condition no scratches or chips Tank sits on custom made solid wood stand.Also included are printed reef custom media basket,Tunze 9004 skimmer and Tunze nano ATO and Sicce 1.5 return pump.Also can include lights which are Noopsyche KIII pro for additional cost
Tank,stand,skimmer and return pump $800w/lights included $1000
If someone just wanted the lights $250 and included eco tech hanging rail.Location is Westport Ma

IMG_2355.jpeg IMG_2369.jpeg IMG_2370.jpeg IMG_2373.jpeg IMG_2416.jpeg IMG_2462.jpeg IMG_2627.jpeg

MaQuahog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still interested, even after telling me twice you were going to keep this thing and then posting it for sale again. Lol

chrisriker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sorry it wasn't clear, we were chatting on BRS and via text, and I was scheduled to come pick up the tank a few weeks ago while in Cambridge for a work trip and didn't hear back from you the day before or the day of. I also DM'ed you after you re-posted the tank on BRS and posted in the thread

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back