FS - Waterbox 60.2 Aquarium

Gakaii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 60.2 Marine Aquarium.
Weston, FL - Pick up only
$750 or trade with coral: Includes Tank, Stand, Sump, Plumbing, and return pump.


System is a year old, still running.

• 61.8 Gallons (168L)
• 24″ (600mm) L x 24″ (600mm) W x 18″ H (450mm)
• 54" Height with Cabinet
• Reef Ready Sump
• No Glue Plumbing Kit
• ATO Reservoir
• Waterproof Furniture Grade Cabinet
• Emergency Overflow Protection
• Removable Filter Socks (2.75" x 2)

• Ultra Clear Starfire Glass
• 1/3" (8mm) Glass Thickness
• Rimless Design
• Full Black Glass Overflow

thanks,

4BD93C6E-40A3-49ED-A64A-0CAB7AC10D06.jpeg A73CAEF1-4ACA-40F2-BD68-B0608A47181D.jpeg 32DA1104-8176-421D-8578-05BDDD83DBAA.jpeg EBD00FDE-09C0-4B2A-AE08-5EBB8E52B805.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm in Central Florida. Can you meet me halfway?
 
Still available?
 
Waterbox 60.2 Marine Aquarium.
Weston, FL - Pick up only
$750 or trade with coral: Includes Tank, Stand, Sump, Plumbing, and return pump.


System is a year old, still running.

• 61.8 Gallons (168L)
• 24″ (600mm) L x 24″ (600mm) W x 18″ H (450mm)
• 54" Height with Cabinet
• Reef Ready Sump
• No Glue Plumbing Kit
• ATO Reservoir
• Waterproof Furniture Grade Cabinet
• Emergency Overflow Protection
• Removable Filter Socks (2.75" x 2)

• Ultra Clear Starfire Glass
• 1/3" (8mm) Glass Thickness
• Rimless Design
• Full Black Glass Overflow

thanks,

4BD93C6E-40A3-49ED-A64A-0CAB7AC10D06.jpeg A73CAEF1-4ACA-40F2-BD68-B0608A47181D.jpeg 32DA1104-8176-421D-8578-05BDDD83DBAA.jpeg EBD00FDE-09C0-4B2A-AE08-5EBB8E52B805.jpeg
Still available?
Is this still
Waterbox 60.2 Marine Aquarium.
Weston, FL - Pick up only
$750 or trade with coral: Includes Tank, Stand, Sump, Plumbing, and return pump.


System is a year old, still running.

• 61.8 Gallons (168L)
• 24″ (600mm) L x 24″ (600mm) W x 18″ H (450mm)
• 54" Height with Cabinet
• Reef Ready Sump
• No Glue Plumbing Kit
• ATO Reservoir
• Waterproof Furniture Grade Cabinet
• Emergency Overflow Protection
• Removable Filter Socks (2.75" x 2)

• Ultra Clear Starfire Glass
• 1/3" (8mm) Glass Thickness
• Rimless Design
• Full Black Glass Overflow

thanks,

4BD93C6E-40A3-49ED-A64A-0CAB7AC10D06.jpeg A73CAEF1-4ACA-40F2-BD68-B0608A47181D.jpeg 32DA1104-8176-421D-8578-05BDDD83DBAA.jpeg EBD00FDE-09C0-4B2A-AE08-5EBB8E52B805.jpeg
Is this still available? I live in Savanna in Weston and could check it out tomorrow! This is the tank I’ve been looking for!
 
Hi I’m in davie is this available?
 
Also wondering if this is available
 
sold but i am about to sell my other tank

red sea reefer 350 good condition. it's located is in Davie. let me know if you would like to take a look. I will be putting that up for sale soon.

thanks,
 
sold but i am about to sell my other tank

red sea reefer 350 good condition. it's located is in Davie. let me know if you would like to take a look. I will be putting that up for sale soon.

thanks,
Do you have pictures or a link to the post?
 
sold but i am about to sell my other tank

red sea reefer 350 good condition. it's located is in Davie. let me know if you would like to take a look. I will be putting that up for sale soon.

thanks,
pics? im In davie 5min from Nova
 
I will have have more information with some pictures by end of Saturday 20th. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new