• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Wicked Acan Pack

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
534
Location
Long Beach, Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$375 + shipping. I can ship UPS Overnight or USPS Express. As always, I got a freebie to help compensate for shipping.

These acans have been with me for quite some time now and they are established, so the colors are legit!

3 Polyps Punkies (wysiwyg)
IMG_6611crop.jpg


4 Polyps Purple Rains (wysiwyg)
IMG_6678crop.jpg


4 Polyps Black Hole Sun
IMG_6226crop.jpg


I also have this colony of 12+ polyps of Apple Jacks for $175 if you want to add it. The green is crazy flourscent.
IMG_6109crop.jpg
 
Last edited:
Since the original pack has been broken up, I'll do this pack for $350 + shipping.

Autumn's Rainbow 5 polyps wysiwyg
IMG_6613crop.jpg


Punkies 3 polyps wysiwyg
IMG_6611crop.jpg


Fare il Gallo 1 polyp
IMG_6711crop.jpg


Sunrise 1 polyp
IMG_6702crop.jpg
 
Great coral!

Thank you


replied

Fare il Gallo...oh my oh my, put that on my wish list!

:xd:
it's a favorite for sure!

Sick acans as always darrel. You farming some sps money? lol

Thank you. More like making room for acros, and farming money for equipment. Time for me to get a doser. 5+ years of collecting acans, it's time to broaden my horizon.

holy moly, are you lacing your fauna with steroids?

LOL feed fauna from time to time. Causes cyano for me, so it's not too ideal since all I have is a display.
 
wow .Darrell. they have crazy colors bro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new