• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS xtra large green Haddoni

  • Thread starter Thread starter hypnoj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hypnoj

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
13
Location
Mount Airy, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my Extra Large Green Haddoni carpet anemone. This is a show size specimen at 18 + inches in diameter. I've owned this for a long time housed under a single 250w MH. It's in excellent health and very sticky. Asking price is $160 shipped within U.S.
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
 

Attachments

  • 2012-02-20 19.22.28.jpg
    2012-02-20 19.22.28.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 201

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new