• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Zoa Frag Pack (Charity)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NVTE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to raise some money to help Central Vietnam where the flood was hit.
I have friend who buy food, supplies and medication and personally delivered to people. I have other sale thread so please put "Charity corals" when pm me. Pick up in Garden Grove, CA 92841 or will ship with buyer's expenses . Thanks

3 packs available .

Pack include:
1 polyp of Darth Maul Paly
1 polyp of Green Monster of Universe Paly
3 polyps of Joker Paly
3 polyps of Cat's Eye Paly
2 polyps of Fire of Hell Zoa
4 polyps of Golddust Zoa
2 Polyps of Red People Eater
2 Polyps of Red Magician
2 Polyps of True Red People Eater


$150 each pack.
GreenMonster2.jpg

CatEyes.jpg


JokerPaly-1.jpg

FireofHell.jpg


PurpleGoldust.jpg

Magician.jpg
DarthMaul-1.jpg

rpe-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
anyone ? Let me know if you want to choose different zoa/ paly instead the one you have already.
 
What else do you have, I own the following already;
Darth Maul Paly
Joker Paly
Red People Eater
Red Magician
True Red People Eater
 
What else do you have, I own the following already;
Darth Maul Paly
Joker Paly
Red People Eater
Red Magician
True Red People Eater

I have AS Paly (got few polyps)
Orange.jpg

Green Star Sparkle paly
GreenSparkle-1.jpg

Black and White Zoa
BlackZoafrag.jpg

Incredible Rainbow Paly (got only few polyps)
RainbowPaly.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new