• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FT: Inferno BTA for Stratosphere Zoa

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayhawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayhawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
Woodland Hills
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only looking for a Strat trade. No other offers being considered. If I can't trade, I will post a FS thread. Local (Southern Cali) transactions only. No shipping.

Here is the story...A piece of the BTA got stuck in the overflow three weeks ago. I retrieved the piece in the overflow and quarantined both pieces. I wasn't sure if the piece would live or die. Fortunately, three weeks later and it's doing well. Attached is the picture. It's still in quarantine so I do not have to tear down my rock work. It's ready to go. If you have a strat and want to trade, send me a photo.

I know that lineage is important but I can only tell you that I got the BTA for Vivid about two years ago. I was relatively new to the hobby and didn't know to ask where it came from. One look at it and I was hooked.

Excuse the terrible iphone pick..

photo (4).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new