Ft Meyers Florida LFS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7hogwarts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

7hogwarts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
522
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to Ft Meyers Florida January 16th. Any good LFS to check out?
 
I'll be in same area in march. Let me know I'd you find anything good.
 
hey, no suggestions for LFS but I used to live out there and there is a restaurant you need to goto if they are still around. its in cape coral. iguana mia. its an amazing Mexican place. also if you decide to hit the beach, I suggest the cape coral yacht club, a lot less tourists and great fishing. I miss fort myers :(
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new