• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FT Toxic Shock Syndrome Paly

  • Thread starter Thread starter limestro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

limestro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ToxicShock.jpg


~Mike
 
yeah i got those last week as well...they glow sooo brightly under heavy K lighting....sick zoas....my favs at the moment

Zach.
 
I lost mine so I'm up for a trade! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new