Feb 13, 2008 #1 L limestro Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ~Mike
Feb 13, 2008 #2 Patwa Zig-Zag pro since '96 View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 492 Reaction score 78 Location Toronto, Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 yeah i got those last week as well...they glow sooo brightly under heavy K lighting....sick zoas....my favs at the moment Zach.
yeah i got those last week as well...they glow sooo brightly under heavy K lighting....sick zoas....my favs at the moment Zach.
Feb 13, 2008 #3 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,876 Reaction score 122,534 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I lost mine so I'm up for a trade! :)
Feb 13, 2008 #4 currentking Rookie View Badges Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 522 Reaction score 183 Location Parkland, Fl Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I also would like a couple.
Feb 13, 2008 #5 OP OP L limestro Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 currentking said: I also would like a couple. Click to expand... I can frag a couple for you as well...what do you have to trade? ~Mike
currentking said: I also would like a couple. Click to expand... I can frag a couple for you as well...what do you have to trade? ~Mike
Feb 13, 2008 #6 currentking Rookie View Badges Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 522 Reaction score 183 Location Parkland, Fl Rating - 0% 0 0 0 what are you looking for? I have lots.