Fu Man Chu Lionfish

anyabrewster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I got a fu man chu lion, she is pretty small and only eats live. She did eat frozen shrimp ones but she might have spit it back out. I just moved her from my 90 gallon to a 30 because since she is smaller than all my other fish except my lemonpeal all the live shrimp was eaten before she had a chance to get any. So I have two questions, what’s the best frozen shrimp variety to transition her on from live and, would she eat a harlequin shrimp? I’ve been in the hobby for over 20 years but this is my first fu man chu and after doing a lot of research I just want to make sure I am doing it right. I do have a saltwater ghost shrimp tank just for her. Thank you!

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please click my name and "find all threads", after looking through some of them if you still have questions, I would be happy to answer them. Short answer, if you want to keep a fu long term, they will need live food.

OP
OP
A

anyabrewster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please click my name and "find all threads", after looking through some of them if you still have questions, I would be happy to answer them. Short answer, if you want to keep a fu long term, they will need live food.
That’s what I figured, thanks!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back