OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, emptied the tank, gave away all my corals and fish for free to some guy and now going fresh.....

NOT ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Yuck

Hammer is gone completely now. Last polyps bailed out this week. I need to get rid of a couple things and rearrange a few others. I'm contemplating getting rid of my GSP rock, it's getting huge and overgrowing itself like crazy. I also want to get the torch frag out of there as well. I know my LFS will take them so I think I'll have to get them out sometime soon. Also one of the split nems is doing something strange. It is hanging upside down but stretching down, like if you were trying to get it to release by holding the rock upside down over the water. Looks weird....

Been crazy busy at work too. Boss has me on a couple new (dumb) projects and I have to figure a few things out because he has a dumb idea.....

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your boss must know my boss.... The stupid rarely shocks me anymore but my ability to grin and bear it grows thinner by the day :)

Anemone’s seem to be extra weird for you. Is it in a position you could try to remove it? Probably not but if you’re going to trade the torch frag you may be able to shed an anemone at the same time.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of it.... and the GSP rock

Nem18.jpg

GSP1.jpg

The GSP is just making folds on itself now and for size, it's about 10" x 8"...

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes exactly where the one you got was. The other has moved back to its original position now too after going behind the rock to split. I thought the hanging one would be well as the crab went with it when it moved. Not sure where the crab is now , haven't seen it yet.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember removing the gsp with lower your nutrient export, can you sump it?
Here in lies my dilemma... I like the way the rock looks but it is getting very large and taking up valuable sand real estate. :) And no, no light in the sump at this time.

Sorry to hear about the hammer Keith, re-arrange should be fun. That GSP rock looks good but that size is maybe too much. Have think about keeping small pieces of it perhaps in snail shells?
If it does happen to go, I will cut off a piece for a new rock, just not sure at the present time ;)

My men’s will hang like that once in awhile. Didn’t check them this morning but when I went to bed they decide to hang upside down
Well I don't feel so bad for it then. It was fine the other day and I am thinking it wants to move down but the foot wants to stay ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in lies my dilemma... I like the way the rock looks but it is getting very large and taking up valuable sand real estate. :) And no, no light in the sump at this time.

If it does happen to go, I will cut off a piece for a new rock, just not sure at the present time ;)

Well I don't feel so bad for it then. It was fine the other day and I am thinking it wants to move down but the foot wants to stay ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Oooh, The New Bubble Tip Confusa.....

Should be worth at least 2k a pop! :eek:

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You giving me yours?? ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
Trade for the torch frag and u got it. You can come down Saturday for the Frag Swap. (Its only 30min south of me)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already sold and can't, company coming... Plus I already gave you a bigger one...

Ahhh I didnt know u sold it. I was just gonna frag it and propagate it more anyways. Sorry I couldnt find a buyer for it. The need for proof and lineage is a crock of bs in the hobby.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back