Fuel from aquavitro who's using it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
886
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using this now for around 3 months or so after seeing it at a guys house with a sick SPS tank and figured if try it. At first I started at 1/2 dose for 2 weeks and went up 5 ml every 2 weeks dosing twice a week. Had small brown algae film on glass and cutting board but went away after a few weeks. With that being said my polyps are stretched to capacity, color has been incredible and I'm getting more growth them I ever have in any setup I've ever had. Now I've tried a lot of products in my 8 years in the hobby and most did nothing but drain my wallet but for 20 dollars for a 1 liter bottle it's worth every penny :)
 
I use it once a week. I mostly have zoas have not noticed any significant changes yet. Might try twice a week to see if that helps.
 
Don't know if it has any correlation but I have a Achilles that has had ich since day one and I've had him a year a few weeks after using it I haven't seen a spot of ich on him again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new