Fuji Film Hs10

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have this camera?I was told it would work for me,but I dont know for sure.I would like to see shots in an aquarium with it if possible.Its seems to be a really good camera but who knows.Please let me know,Im in desparate need of a new camera.

Thanks
 
No problem.If that is just as good,might get it...lol...anyone else know anyhting about the Hs10?
 
Somone here has to know somthing about this camera!TTT
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new