Full custom 40 breeder set up w RODI/all items

spikedangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$750

Getting out

I spend years meticulously planning this build and put 500gallon attention into a 40breeder. I don’t have the time/passion for it anymore, I guess I enjoyed building it more than reef keeping. Price includes everything plus literally anything you could need when keeping a ree. Fragging supplies, dip, 2 10g tanks for qt (fish and coral)- full set up for coral at includes reef breeders light and rack I made. Extra salt, hoses, buckets/ everything. This would be perfect for someone just starting the hobby or someone who wants to part it out and sell it- which I am not going to do myself.

40 gallon breeder tank with custom coast to coast overflow into external box holding the bean animal plumbing going straight down to the sump below. All black silicone.

Custom made sump with sock holder, skimmer section, refugium (w Kessel plant light). All black silicone.

All schedule 80 pvc fittings and black pipe. I also have a 3 section manifold I made and never used with gate valves and output for 1/2” hoses.

All electronics run to a dedicated box mounted to the top of the stand via channels that match the inside of the stand. Connected to a dj strip mounted as show.

Inside of stand was painted with 4 coats of appliance epoxy and is easy to clean in the event of a spill.

5 gallon tank for ato reservoir fits perfect and I made a glass top to help with evaporation - tunze osmolator included.
Jebaos dc return pump goes to a single return with split at the end to direct flow.loc line

Lights are on a rack that slides- 32” mars hydro black box led w/ 2 T5 retro fits running coral blue bulbs- 3 months old. Manual timers are inside the electronics box. I cut plexiglass for the sides of the box for a clean look.

30+ lbs pukani rock with corals attaches- Zoas and shrooms mostly. Frag rack with about 6 frags. Clownfish and damsel.

2x MP10qd
Aquamaxx ConeS-CO1 works great and was recently taken apart and put into vinegar bath
Jebao pp4 Incase one of the mp10s dies- used in coral QT sparingly
PH monitor
Ranco heater controller and brand new jaeger heater in box (plus the one I’m using)

4 stage brs rodi with connection for under the sink- 10g brute container for storage

Tons more!!

I spent thousands on this tank and would like to see someone enjoy the system bc it really is ideal in every way plus silent!

The stand was custom made and opens up on three sides for easy access. Tank has been running almost three years.

prefer to have this gone ASAP $750

48c9b122d28edcb6ebb97ef5c7af63cc.jpg
03a9f07f4eef09bb83431be7aecf232a.jpg
b440d62145630d0403d55935dcda89ac.jpg
8ba138732bd011a890fb5e6e1c41bc8d.jpg

OP
OP
spikedangles

spikedangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Includes full brs 4 stage RODI (monitor/gauge) with under sink attachment, all filters(including RO) 2 months old

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back