• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full Neptune Apex NIB shipped

Item Price
$775
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RKeenan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new full Apex. Control unit and EB832 was taken out of box and test fitted. Decided to just slave off of current one I have. All probes still in box as they came. Think this is a great deal on a brand new full setup so not going to budge much on price. Retails for $879 if they are in stock plus tax and shipping is included so...

20220731_121118.jpg 20220731_121127.jpg

gb.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new full Apex. Control unit and EB832 was taken out of box and test fitted. Decided to just slave off of current one I have. All probes still in box as they came. Think this is a great deal on a brand new full setup so not going to budge much on price. Retails for $879 if they are in stock plus tax and shipping is included so...

20220731_121118.jpg 20220731_121127.jpg
Hey! Super interested, cant seem to figure out how to dm you if thats even possible, first post on r2r was actually just checking to see if there was any discussion on here about when BRS is restocking. Please shoot me a message on instagram (@gb.reef) or email [email protected]

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back