• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full System for Sale

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As sad as it is for me, we are moving and just out of the question to transport the distances we are doing. That being said I have a beautiful complete system with many many extras for sale in Arizona. Local sale can be the only method and all of the work including livestock transfer and moving of all items will be by new owner. Tank is a Coast to Coast 255 gal, 84" x 31" x 24" tall. Starfire front, with rear overflow set up for durso. powdercoated steel stand built by coast to coast. There is a large sump, 2 reef octopus skimmers, multiple pumps including Sicce 9.0 for mains (2ea, one as back-up) and others which I will list as I finish the inventory of items....My build thread is on line here and probably there has been more done since i last posted. I have a wonderful section of tank mates and it saddens me to have to sell them. Very calm tank with no aggression at all. Full GHL system including Profilux 4, 5ea GHL 72xx lights, GHL Doser, etc... System just needs a new home. Can be viewed by appointment. Please PM me and lets make a deal. It will be the deal of a lifetime for someone looking to upgrade their system. I am away from home so lets see if I can remember all my babies in tank.....Pair of Blue Jaw Triggers, Blonde Naso, Yellow Tang, White tail Bristletooth Tang, Bellus Female Angel, Blotchy Anthias, Royal Gramma, Midas Blenny, one Ocelaris Clown, 3 nice Brittle Starfish, One other little guy that the name escapes me...but smaller and beautiful. PM me for a great system!!! and check out my build thread!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Always sad to see a member go , BUT. . . . . . .
You'll be back !! Everyone returns sooner or later A/K/A ADDICTION.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back