• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

full tank breakdown... FREE STUFF !!

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it depends, at this point i will give away my clown, i will give away tons of random supplies and also i am willing to give the rock if no good price is offered

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i have a green star polyp colony that is about 6*6 inches and a duncan that is about to be sold, i also have a coral banded shrimp, and thats really all of it that is not being currently bargained for

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright so the duncan, the anemone, the shrimp, the equipment, the coral, and the clownfish have not been sold. only the snails and the crabs are sold

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's a couple images, sorry for the bad picture taking
IMG_9526.jpg
IMG_9524.jpg
IMG_9523.jpg
IMG_9528.jpg
IMG_9532.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you were closer to me- I would take it all, darn it

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep the clown is still available ! although just waiting on confirmation from someone else for it so if it is not purchased roberth could come and pick it up for 10 bucks and i could also throw in a free thing of marine omega one food pellets .

Roberth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep the clown is still available ! although just waiting on confirmation from someone else for it so if it is not purchased roberth could come and pick it up for 10 bucks and i could also throw in a free thing of marine omega one food pellets .
I thought it was free lol..but still is a good offer..i dont mind giving 10$ ..let me know if I'm next ..thank u

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey just a reminder that all things have still not been sold and there are tons of people that keep dming me asking for certain things and after i have followed up with them there has been no response so i am left with tons of people that want things but are not 100 percent confirming it after the info has been given. if you are one of these people, i strongly advise you that you confirm otherwise i will have to sell/giveaway to someone else. anyways happy thanksgiving!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back