Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

My 40 breeder today.
6upuabW.jpg
 
Here's my very first tank. 55g that was up and running for about a 7 months until I upgraded when I moved.
Fun tank and learned alot with this guy! I know I'll never delete these pictures even tho they're super old I like to look back at when I started and where I've come.
9777ee4c165a4c3d92392292aebbf19b.jpg

16d9e7220a24f57f5156a8cc4f068478.jpg

9df71e66b211054bfac621228c8d5c5c.jpg

c885c56544f569a06de0c3ebc441bb6a.jpg

62794e4914a800d4915a812ed9d9b596.jpg


And here's the upgrade lol 135g cube
fd0df46ac242c03acdee6e40f935fa1d.jpg
 
Keep them coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new