Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0748.JPG

1 year apart. Second photo after a massive dino battle but coming out of it now.
 
IMG_2917.JPG
Just getting back into the aquarium hobby. I got this 55 gallon for free. It’s still long aways to go. But, tbh it’s ten times cleaner than it is now. Yes still tons to do for work on it. That’s not even all the live rock in the tank. I still have about another 30lbs in buckets yet. The whole backside of the tank is just hard on stuck algae/dirt sludge. So yes I know ton of work. I have no sump yet on this. I have a 30 gallon QT and another 30 gallon empty that I’m thinking making it into a sump. So all in all this is my aquarium and yes getting back into the hobby. I may hate the comments or appreciate them but, any help is good help imo. Otherwise everyone have a good rest of your weekend
The curse of free stuff!! You get it, then realize the commitment ($) you just acquired! Lol Been there!

What all did it come with? Or what's it running with at the moment?
 
August/16
29144263040_b6611855f2_z.jpg


The tank cycled from august to october 2016.....The first corals was introduced near 0ct-15.

14/11/16
31131980205_48bf9dca72_z.jpg


06/02/18
32375062570_fa17cd2320_z.jpg


26/05/17
34790753980_61fa62002b_z.jpg


22/07/17
35347292083_8628582bec_z.jpg


29/11/17
38134959704_5436203ca9_z.jpg


25/01/18
39001036035_cbcb10b7cc_z.jpg


01/03/18
40029704274_fb6d142767_z.jpg


31/03/18
1


Alex
 
15 months in, I can officially call the 'build' complete with finishing the under tank cabinets last weekend.

Fish choices are made, I won't be adding any more.... well, I may replace the clown that jumped out a couple of months back.

Now time to start concentrating on corals.
FTS_040118.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new