Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

05-13-2010
05-13-2010FTS2.jpg



12-28-2010
12-28-2010FTS.jpg



I'm going a few steps backwards to go forward. :wink:
 
Last edited:
From the very very start! Note, my photography skills have improved greatly in the past 8 months! ;)

June 15th, 2010

setup11.JPG


July 16th, 2010

tank1.JPG


August 12th, 2010

812101.JPG


October 10th, 2010

1010201001.JPG


November 29th, 2010

1129201001.JPG


January 4th, 2011

14201101.JPG


February 4th, 2011

24201101.JPG



Tank website: Welcome to Roy's Reef!
 
Murfman, I tried to edit your first pic and fix the percent sign but I think I messed it up. If you would pm me your photo link I'll fix it for ya?
 
Murfman, what a great setup. I'd love to have a bar around mine to sit and watch. Looks like you planned well for that one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new