Full thank shot’s

reefergirladdict

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Québec city
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi !
thanks for the add , this is my 2 years old tank 90 gallons mixed reef tank with 55 gallons sump and refugium, I’m in the hobby for 15 years now .

4028B5A3-969E-44DC-A6F2-2EDF621AE1C0.jpeg
 
Welcome to r2r
 

Attachments

  • gorgeous-you.gif
    gorgeous-you.gif
    532.2 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new