• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fully colored WD

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7C70A883-E2CF-432B-A837-AD76A4093707.jpeg
will cut these 3 fingers together right at an inch if anyone is interested. $300 plus half of shipping. Prefer not to cut until someone commits to it.

Ocdreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. Good work on that one. Mine doesn't seem to wanna color up right even in a tank full of thriving acros lol.

OP
OP
Jdeleon

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say you pull the trigger and frag it , it'll be ready to go and healed by then, that's me though.
Your right, just making sure there was interest, ill be fragging it in next day or so.

Very nice. Good work on that one. Mine doesn't seem to wanna color up right even in a tank full of thriving acros lol.

Thank you sir,,

Giddyup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, do you just grow out on frag tanks? I saw a wet empty of coral fts of March this year? Where are all the colonies coming from? Great looking pieces [emoji106]

OP
OP
Jdeleon

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, do you just grow out on frag tanks? I saw a wet empty of coral fts of March this year? Where are all the colonies coming from? Great looking pieces [emoji106]

if I'm understanding your question correctly then maybe I should update my FTS, its pretty much full of sps and whatever is colonies ive grown myself, I don't think ive ever purchased a colony of anything.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back