Fun morning surprise

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lyss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
1,797
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a half dozen bagels and cream cheese this morning. The place I ordered from sends an extra bagel any time you do a dozen or half dozen, so I said surprise me for the extra. Opened up the bag to find this fun little surprise:

16E7B52D-06D7-464F-8DA6-F582480AAB20.jpeg 46CAEA79-6E05-444C-B610-C07DF2398866.jpeg
 
I ordered a half dozen bagels and cream cheese this morning. The place I ordered from sends an extra bagel any time you do a dozen or half dozen, so I said surprise me for the extra. Opened up the bag to find this fun little surprise:

16E7B52D-06D7-464F-8DA6-F582480AAB20.jpeg 46CAEA79-6E05-444C-B610-C07DF2398866.jpeg
Nothing like a NYC bagel!! We're located in Staten Island.
 
I ordered a half dozen bagels and cream cheese this morning. The place I ordered from sends an extra bagel any time you do a dozen or half dozen, so I said surprise me for the extra. Opened up the bag to find this fun little surprise:

16E7B52D-06D7-464F-8DA6-F582480AAB20.jpeg 46CAEA79-6E05-444C-B610-C07DF2398866.jpeg
Had one when I was there in April, Love Liberty bagels.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1639344211251.jpg
    FB_IMG_1639344211251.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new