Fungia Stumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbash

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,107
Location
Ottawa, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody!

I have these fungias growing off a stump on a rock. What's my best approach to keep the stump producing babies while propagating them? If I can, of course... Should I just go in there with side cutters?

1599339560146.png


Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new