Funny Pics! Come Look and Share!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking through my 13 yr old daughter's phone (yes I look through her phone! I pay for it! :xd:), and saw some of the funnies pictures and captions, and thought I'd share a few..
cat 2.jpg cat.jpg come at me.jpg in case of fire.jpg kid.jpg

Anyone else want to share?! Love these! And please, keep it clean.. :angel:
 
Last edited:
One more.. not adopted.jpg
 
Let's see some of yours!
 
A couple more.. chester.jpg

HP Kitty.jpg hunger games kitty.jpg <Hunger Games Kitty! LOL
 
The following posterchild for: Say No to Drugs happens to be my cat Lewis... whom I found nestled in the box in the closet looking all pleased with himself.
32042_1446553599524_1103681355_31302561_7907859_n.jpg
 
^ Haha!!

The following posterchild for: Say No to Drugs happens to be my cat Lewis... whom I found nestled in the box in the closet looking all pleased with himself.
32042_1446553599524_1103681355_31302561_7907859_n.jpg

LOL!! Yeah, he looks a little out of it!
 
literacy%2Bcat.jpg
this-owl-wants-a-divorce.jpg



funny-cats-photos5.jpg
 
Here is one saw today
 

Attachments

  • 543288_390874444265959_168146169872122_1283679_150724393_n[1].jpg
    543288_390874444265959_168146169872122_1283679_150724393_n[1].jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 96
Awe!! That elephant is soooo cute!!!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new