furan 2 or kanaplex

mere

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a question can you treat the main tank with either med there is leather coral and a fish pipefish a few snails hermits and shrimp i am asking because i am treating my horses for an unknown thinking vibro) lost 3 within three weeks i have been doing three 10% water changes a week vaccuming everyday temp73 sal 1.022 the treatment was over for the first girl who i think had tail rot when i got her )did three weeks furan 2) was using her whole tail again so i put her back in main tank (only one in there) and i had to pull her out again got a cloudy eye. dont know whats in the tank or a really bad coencedent but i dont want to put the others back in their treatment is almost up thank you

Annette Garcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago one of my female seahorse got a big white mark on her side. A friend of mine that is a marine biologist told me to lower my temperature down to 67-69 and to feed my whole tank frozen Mysis soaked with kanaplex and to bond with focus. He also said to finish the all the medicine even if she looked better. He said the reason you want to lower the temperature is to slow down the infection.
Here is a picture of her with the mark
IMG_1397.JPG

Here is a picture of her now
IMG_2299.JPG

OP
OP
M

mere

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago one of my female seahorse got a big white mark on her side. A friend of mine that is a marine biologist told me to lower my temperature down to 67-69 and to feed my whole tank frozen Mysis soaked with kanaplex and to bond with focus. He also said to finish the all the medicine even if she looked better. He said the reason you want to lower the temperature is to slow down the infection.
Here is a picture of her with the mark
IMG_1397.JPG

Here is a picture of her now
IMG_2299.JPG
thank you for the reply she is beautifl i will lower the temp

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back