Fusilier damsels and anthias

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
3,079
Reaction score
11,054
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small group of fusilier damsels that I really enjoy. While searching for a few more I had a thought. Knowing they mix with anthias in the ocean, maybe it would be a good mix in an aquarium? Anyone tried this? I have never kept anthias, so which species, in what numbers might be a good fit with the fusilier damsels?
 
They're fine with just about any anthias. I've kept them with squammis, bartletts, dispars, randalls, and carberryi without issue.
 
Thanks that's good to
know. I may try it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new