Fussy nem

Born2beblack

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
501
Reaction score
370
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I've been messing with lights and this is a new one for me
My 1 nem that split is now 2 obviously..
But each nem now hates the others light needs. If I turn it up just a tad for the one the other shuts, if I lower it the other stretches. Its an endless cycle and ive tried doing just 1% of a change and this nem will stretch
The other is getting more used to it, but this top one stretches to the top of the tank like im starving it out of light.
20210501_143934.jpg

He murked my sunburst monti
You can't see it cause he laying on it but yea I domt wanna dial them up to suit him as I have the lights up high enough for the tank
I put the scheduel on
Im tweaking with red greens and whites see what I like so that may be it.
Screenshot_20210501-144500_myAI.jpg
 
Hes already started touching my birdsnest so that's the last thing he can kill on that side of the rock.
If it continues he has now claimed there i guess lol
Hes lucky nems are my fav and the rest are just accessories to my nems lol
I can tell it's a light thing but to think one change made them that upset
Param are good ill say that now
Everything is puffy and loving the tank
Just these nems have acted up once I change my lights a month ago
Need to find the sweet spot for them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new