Future release JF home wrecker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a coral name, lots of same name pieces out there.

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally different coral just same name. Look at the pics.

Fair enough, I didn't mean to sound rude, I was just wondering why create confusion with the same name. Folks bumped up the CC thread a year later because they were wondering.

Some of th colors look similar, but you can clearly tell it's not the same coral.

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice if people would stop giving Mr. Fox a hard time about his coral. We wouldn't want him to stop selling and start hoarding them for himself. If you don't like it don't buy it!!!!!

thehammer1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice if people would stop giving Mr. Fox a hard time about his coral. We wouldn't want him to stop selling and start hoarding them for himself. If you don't like it don't buy it!!!!!

I held my tongue on this for a while but it's gotta be said.
Listen this isn't just to call out your thread but it's a prime example. These threads are always full of people bashing other people for whatever they believe (prime example is the size tank a tang should be in). This is what a forums for to discuss subject matters. How many times have I seen this on this thread? It's almost alarming that this is what r2r is becoming. No one can voice there opinion on a subject matter. A sponsor has put out a product and and people are allowed to critique or be excited and post it. This post has turned ridiculous on both sides. Some people have taken the calling out on the product to far and some people have ball washed Jason fox too far. For everyone posting if you don't like it ignore there post I assume that would apply to you too . If you don't like the critiques move on and don't worry about em. As far as the primary sponsor goes on this page I can say I've always had a positive experience with him, however; after seeing his responses to customers who were asking some pretty basic stuff I'm very disappointed with his costumer resolution skills and I am beginning to consider other sponsors due to how he treats his customers. I guess at the end of it all this is all juvenile . If you have a request about the coral and it's not answered don't by from him that's bad costumer service. If you don't like someone questioning him for more proof ignore it. I can promise you jf is not gonna give you a free frag bc ur all up on his junk. And for the sponsor you've owned a business for a while you should expect this stop being so upset about it and maybe listen to costumer requests if you wanna continue on. I'm sure other big businesses haven't been successful by telling there costumers if you don't trust it don't by it

Angler and Eels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dude it is a business. He is not selling them to be nice he sells them to make money. If he starts to hoard everything for himself he will be out of business.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply JF. If the price is Right I will get the both of them and see for myself.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see anyone giving him a hard time in no way at all this is a public forum and people should have the right to voice there opinion weather you like it or not after all we are the ones spending the money.

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say calling him a fraud by saying his picture is photo shopped or that it does not represent what he is selling is giving him a hard time. I can understand his attitude towards that. Are you saying that is okay to call him a fraud?

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it were me since it has not been released i would make a name change which is normal business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back