Future release JF home wrecker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If WD is going for $400-600 I would imagine this piece will go at minimum $500. The pictures, if they represent the piece(which I believe they do btw as JF has never let me down), are the nicest acro I have ever seen, and people will pay the price for them.

That being said, I got $200 on it :D

The WD for whole-sale is going for $400-$600. When I resold my TRUE color WD, without the photoshop, I couldn't get $200 for it. Lessons learned.

With that said, it is rare people will admit when their colors are not true colored like the WD because they do not want to admit they made a mistake. I MAKE A MISTAKE. Not speaking for the JF, but for the WD - it is a full blown scam and Mike B. has ENDLESS frags from a SPS tenuis that grows VERY SLOW. Funny how he can have raffles every week. Oh and BTW, his buddies are allowed to by multiple (over 2) raffles so they can recycle the coral and split the shares.

But you can't blame them for people being goats.

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's going to be that high. Cherry corals is selling the same coral as the home wrecker right now

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's going to be that high. Cherry corals is selling the same coral as the home wrecker right now

are you sure its "the same" coral? have you confirmed this with CC. i did notice that they have a homewrecker as well, but wasnt sure if it was "the same" piece

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you sure its "the same" coral? have you confirmed this with CC. i did notice that they have a homewrecker as well, but wasnt sure if it was "the same" piece

I can't confirm but if it's not it is really close. The colors are def there

dh350twin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Kinda messed up if they named it the same? And it's not the same

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call it what you want. The colors are the same. Vendor x gets half and vendor y gets half. Instead of them naming it something different they name it the same thing to stop confusion, plus this thread started hype for it.

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The WD for whole-sale is going for $400-$600. When I resold my TRUE color WD, without the photoshop, I couldn't get $200 for it. Lessons learned.

With that said, it is rare people will admit when their colors are not true colored like the WD because they do not want to admit they made a mistake. I MAKE A MISTAKE. Not speaking for the JF, but for the WD - it is a full blown scam and Mike B. has ENDLESS frags from a SPS tenuis that grows VERY SLOW. Funny how he can have raffles every week. Oh and BTW, his buddies are allowed to by multiple (over 2) raffles so they can recycle the coral and split the shares.

But you can't blame them for people being goats.

Yea, I see it over and over again. I would never spend cash on a named coral anyhow, I like getting non named nice acro's and mille's then watching them grow into gorgeous pieces. WD reminds me of something CB would offer.

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing is insane. What's frags of this going to be going for?

What kinda PAR are you feeding it?

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe he said this weekends live sale

I saw that he would have it via the live sale. I am wondering if he will make it available through regular purchase on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back