Future release JF home wrecker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted2ACRO's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jason, I hope you don't mind. I just made it my Screen Background on my PC. Maybe you'll have a frag or two for sale at RAP in Orlando this April. I'll make sure to bring all my Credit Cards

TWT5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've worked in photoshop and post production for 25+ years... I won't comment about the coral in question... however skydancer has a fair point. Yes, well said MikeyB. What I will say is many of the online vendors have a very powerful tool with the HD/HQ cameras, the lighting and lenses. The detail, clarity, depth of color, macro perspectives, etc. creates beautiful imagery which is very intoxicating. Makes me want to buy their corals... and I do :^). Additionally, the HQ imagery, beyond the details and beauty, is a visual confirmation of what you should be receiving. So it sets a high standard for us the consumer. Then, when we view an actual piece of coral in the tank, our eyes are not able to see all of those colors and details that the camera lens can capture... especially a macro view of a coral. Then add to that the online viewing of the corals on a computer screen enhances your visual experience. Ultimately, buy from who you trust. Just my 2 cents.

malira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've worked in photoshop and post production for 25+ years... I won't comment about the coral in question... however skydancer has a fair point. Yes, well said MikeyB. What I will say is many of the online vendors have a very powerful tool with the HD/HQ cameras, the lighting and lenses. The detail, clarity, depth of color, macro perspectives, etc. creates beautiful imagery which is very intoxicating. Makes me want to buy their corals... and I do :^). Additionally, the HQ imagery, beyond the details and beauty, is a visual confirmation of what you should be receiving. So it sets a high standard for us the consumer. Then, when we view an actual piece of coral in the tank, our eyes are not able to see all of those colors and details that the camera lens can capture... especially a macro view of a coral. Then add to that the online viewing of the corals on a computer screen enhances your visual experience. Ultimately, buy from who you trust. Just my 2 cents.
So true. I have some yellow brick road zoas that I swear have yellow tenticles or skirt but when I take a pic the skirt looks more green. The camera picks up color and filters light like our eye cannot.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a discussion in a Sponsors thread, about his corals. Please keep it on topic. If you'd like to bring up your own topics on photo shop, then please do so in another thread.
Thanks

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a discussion in a Sponsors thread, about his corals. Please keep it on topic. If you'd like to bring up your own topics on photo shop, then please do so in another thread.
Thanks
Thank you

Squid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks

Comprehension. TWT was speaking about photoshop not being applied, and that the cameras pic up coral that we can't believe with our eyes, therefore validating the authenticity of the coral and its colors for the benefit of JFOx TWT you are on topic and thanks for clarifying how the coral can certainly look as pictured because our eyes cannot see what the camera does. Thank for that vlarity. JFOX nice corals as usual someone's gonna be very happy when they get it.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be excited to see these in a couple of years in members tanks to see if those colors are real or if it will be like a few well known other trendy coral that never looked like the original image.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my live sale held on r2r this weekend feb 6

ZoaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'll have to rename this coral: "ThreadBreaker", or "ForumBreaker" :D

But seriously, that's an amazing coral!

I've noticed my camera shows the same "hidden" fluorescence using manual white balance as viewing my coral through a color filter that blocks the blue light, I have a film filter sample from vivid coral tech. It's not adding or taking away anything, it just shows the same thing as real life.

Saybng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I showed this coral to my wife and she asked me if I wanted one ,of course I said heck yes and she said "screen shot it's yours"..Doh!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess you are asking for a picture of the Walt Disney next to the JF Home Wrecker...

So Here It Is!!!

HomeWreckerComparison_0001.jpg

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I showed this coral to my wife and she asked me if I wanted one ,of course I said heck yes and she said "screen shot it's yours"..Doh!

I showed this to my wife after I saw you post and she said why is the background so black, no ones tank looks like that.

Idk, maybe some do.

Last edited:

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice Jason. When will the Home Wrecker Acro be for sale on your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back