Future release JF home wrecker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like the new Walt Disney coral. I can't wait for the release and see pictures from other people. I also can't wait to here the justifications from this people how the coral was a great deal even if it looks nothing like the picture.

You won't be hijacking anything. This is a thread about the home wrecker coral.

Yes but it's JF's thread about it.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize as my post came off quite bad. I am just getting myself into these higher end acros, as I have a WD coming this weekend and your Firecracker after that, and I guess the pics always seems to good to be true. That all said I do hope that you will have this at the CT Frag Farmers Market in March. If so you can count me in for a piece.
If you are buying and you are

You have every right to request unsaturated pictures

Apologies are not needed

If you do get this piece, good luck with it as it does have nice colors

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pic was taken by gadgets a professional photographer well known here on r2r. The pic is exactly like it looks in blue light. It's as hot as it gets. I'm very excited about it. I'm not trying to create a bunch of drama just sharing a pic of a insane Acro I'm growing with everyone. It is not for sale.i sold 1 frag in rap Cali to show it off in person. Everyone was talking about it but it did have a name yet. Anyone that saw it sees this thread please post your opinion. Thanks

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to hijack Jason's thread. .lol. ..I don't think you guys can handle the picture! !

LOL, NUF said!

pciscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw it at Rap insane coral, Fire! A friend got it, Jason actually sold it to him and his PayPal had a hang up, Jason was offered more but stuck by his original deal, Respect! Anyway I have never been burned by the master, always healthy, and colored up perfection.

Coral magic! Homewrecker to the top of the list!

CaliAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also saw a frag of this at RAP, picture is accurate. Hope to get a frag for our own grow-out.

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pic was taken by gadgets a professional photographer well known here on r2r. The pic is exactly like it looks in blue light. It's as hot as it gets. I'm very excited about it. I'm not trying to create a bunch of drama just sharing a pic of a insane Acro I'm growing with everyone. It is not for sale.i sold 1 frag in rap Cali to show it off in person. Everyone was talking about it but it did have a name yet. Anyone that saw it sees this thread please post your opinion. Thanks

I was lucky enough to get some close up time with this acro at Rap and can say it's the sickest piece I have ever seen and it really does look that insane in person! Amazing Jason ill be waiting for my frag haha!

Last edited:

x3m_coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why always there is a need for negativity.
This is not marketing ploy to sell a coral, Jason just sharing what he has growing in his new DT.
If you are skeptic just move on, no need to throw negative jive.
Jason has a reputation and extra experience than most in growing and coloring up sps.
Nicely done Jason! I hope this home wrecker grows fast so many can enjoy to have it.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason, in your opinion is it difficult to get the color to come out in this coral? Or should I say any more difficult than most acros given proper tank parameters. Also, I might have missed it, what kind of light was this grown under? I'm hoping I might see this at the ffm in a few months, you always have some of the best looking and healthly corals.

skydancer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why always there is a need for negativity.
This is not marketing ploy to sell a coral, Jason just sharing what he has growing in his new DT.
If you are skeptic just move on, no need to throw negative jive.
Jason has a reputation and extra experience than most in growing and coloring up sps.
Nicely done Jason! I hope this home wrecker grows fast so many can enjoy to have it.

It's not about negativity but about color integrity. I'm interested in buying when available. Why is it inappropriate to ask questions when I see a ridiculously saturated picture?
Why is it so difficult for anybody that is promoting a coral to take a wider picture with other corals in it so we can make a more educated decision?

x3m_coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, it is about seller reputation & integrity, your own buying experience from the seller, and your friends buying experience from the seller.
We have to know coral picture only representation of what it is in a very seconds the picture was taken. It may not be duplicated in every tanks.
If you have no experience buying from Jason this will only show that you assumed picture ridiculously saturated.
A few that have seen this piece in person already chime in to give their personal opinion.
If you are still not sure you do need to ask question directly to seller or your friends that has bought from Jason.
Still not sure again, see it in person since Jason is attending many shows yearly.
Jason already posted video of his 700 gal DT in this forum, you can pause every second to see detail and color of many of his sps collections at their glory.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e63869ddaf8feca98d924b1ced0ac379.jpg

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason's acro color is on point with his pictures and consistent. Seen it in person many times.

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've purchased a few JF sps and they sure look like the pictures so
I have to say the pict would be spot on. I personally don't think JF knows how to photoshop look at his
website.

Ezeke1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased a few JF sps and they sure look like the pictures so
I have to say the pict would be spot on. I personally don't think JF knows how to photoshop look at his
website.

Just because his website doesnt look modern doesn't necessarily mean he can't photoshop :). True as it may be he has already said Gadgets took the picture who I'm sure can photoshop. More than likely the coral is legit because reputation dictates it but you're going to have to run alot of blue and purple lighting to achieve the same color.

skydancer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just asked a simple question.
"Why is it so difficult for anybody that is promoting a coral to take a wider picture with other corals in it so we can make a more educated decision?"
Either Gadgets or JF can post the picture, so We can all see the difference.
Why so much animosity?
It's just a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 56 44.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back