Fuzzy hair on rocks.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thle009
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thle009

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
695
Reaction score
262
Location
MN, US
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what these are and I would like to get rid of them. My tank has been running for about two years and the phosphate level is around. 2, nitrate level is undetectable. Thanks
e45d0bee7e7d6bd2f97e286a447f2e88.jpg
 
Bryozoan.
 
Thanks, just ugly.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new