Fuzzy lion

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lion king

I noticed my fuzzy is ALWAYS eating every time I put food in the tank for the other fish. On her feed days Ive been adding plankton and squid and very small chunks of the chunky predator blend as she really really doesnt like bigger pieces, she swims away from them! Is this bad for her to eat some food when it isnt her feed say? Feed my other fish brine sometimes but mostly mysis and then algae and stuff for my non meat eaters.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most fish avail themselves of a free meal whenever the opportunity presents.
Yeah I just want to make sure she isnt getting super over fed and it being a health issue. Shes still small but growing like a weed! I feed every other day with her now and as she gets bigger mover her to 4 times a week. Shes just such a strange lion, she wont eat krill because of the size, so I have to make sure her chunks are even smaller than that!! She also will not eat off tongs, she waits at the opening I poor food in and waits until it gets in the flow then she goes nuts “hunting” lol.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back