FW Plants

Biertrinker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want a tank full of cryptocoryne? I have balansae and wendtii. I am trying to move some of it to grow fully terestrial, but if my experiment doesn't work I will need to get rid of a 10 gallon tank's worth.
 
if I had the heart I would ban you now! Freshwater does not belong here! EVER! We have standards! Who let this loser in here anyway? :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new