FYI - Instant Ocean Reef Crystals - $36.99

  • Thread starter Thread starter Idoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
5,396
Reaction score
9,945
Location
Clarksville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across a sale at Chewys.com and on Amazon (2 day prime free shipping) for Reef Crystals 160g bucket for only $36.99 -- It's cheaper than the regular IO salt right now. I think the sale is only for a couple of days.
 
Its same price at PetSmart if you order online and pick up at closest store to you:)
Been doing it this way for months.
 
Have there been any recent sales? Haven’t seen any for awhile.
 
chewy has IORC in the 160g bucket for 45.99 right now. Just ordered 2 buckets.

HTH!
 
check petsmart too... I saw for $26.99 at one point and $33.00 at another

edit:

just click auto ship:

1616850888468.png
 
Thanks!

I went with the petsmart auto ship option for now. $32+$5 shipping for a bucket of RC. Not that bad although I remember getting 200gal boxes on Amazon for $36 last year.
 
Thanks!

I went with the petsmart auto ship option for now. $32+$5 shipping for a bucket of RC. Not that bad although I remember getting 200gal boxes on Amazon for $36 last year.
I picked up 2 boxes of Instant Ocean 200g a few weeks ago from Chewy.com for around $42 each including shipping. But, I just checked and that deal is gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new