G’day reefers!

Dave Jay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I’m in Brisbane,Qld Australia. I got my first 140L salt water tank 9 months ago. It’s stabilised well since I built a bigger stand and put a refrugium in. I’ve got a few sps corals and im excited to learn and hopefully at some stage sharing some knowledge about coral and reef tanks!

image.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! There are some great reefers from Australia that are here on R2R from time to time (@samparker).

Clownfish.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I’m in Brisbane,Qld Australia. I got my first 140L salt water tank 9 months ago. It’s stabilised well since I built a bigger stand and put a refrugium in. I’ve got a few sps corals and im excited to learn and hopefully at some stage sharing some knowledge about coral and reef tanks!

image.jpg
G’day Dave and welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Luke’s reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R, nice looking tank & welcome to the reefing world once your hooked your wallet will suffer :D its an amazing hobby enjoy it

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back