G’day reefers!

Dave Jay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I’m in Brisbane,Qld Australia. I got my first 140L salt water tank 9 months ago. It’s stabilised well since I built a bigger stand and put a refrugium in. I’ve got a few sps corals and im excited to learn and hopefully at some stage sharing some knowledge about coral and reef tanks!

image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! There are some great reefers from Australia that are here on R2R from time to time (@samparker).

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey all. I’m in Brisbane,Qld Australia. I got my first 140L salt water tank 9 months ago. It’s stabilised well since I built a bigger stand and put a refrugium in. I’ve got a few sps corals and im excited to learn and hopefully at some stage sharing some knowledge about coral and reef tanks!

image.jpg
G’day Dave and welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hey all. I’m in Brisbane,Qld Australia. I got my first 140L salt water tank 9 months ago. It’s stabilised well since I built a bigger stand and put a refrugium in. I’ve got a few sps corals and im excited to learn and hopefully at some stage sharing some knowledge about coral and reef tanks!

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R, nice looking tank & welcome to the reefing world once your hooked your wallet will suffer :D its an amazing hobby enjoy it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new