G. fascicularis bleaching after 3 days dark method

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanomania
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nanomania

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
1,873
Reaction score
364
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an algae issue, so I did a 3day darkness method. All the corals are fine, but G. fascicularis has bleached quiet a bit. Also I did not dose any cal alk.

Will it recover? The polyps were green. What do I do? Feeding?
84d0a50234645d3324f70363f08a3af1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new