G5 Multiple lights possibility of individual control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evaaron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Evaaron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
186
Reaction score
202
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 foot tank and run multiple lights, the problem is even trying to space towards the end I get way higher par in the center of the tank then on the outsides. I wanted to know if with Mobius and the G5's if it were possible say if you have 5 XR15s to turn down the intensity of just the center lights?
 
My understanding is you need to create another “tank” and set the light you want to adjust separate there.

FWIW, I think this has to be the dumbest way to to adjust lights individually. But that’s Mobius for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new