• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

G6 Radion pro xr15

Item Price
520.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef_lover24881

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
327
Reaction score
42
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New brand G6radion pro xr15. 520 shipped. Manufacture date is Jan 21st 2025.

IMG_2489.jpeg IMG_2493.jpeg IMG_2494.jpeg IMG_2495.jpeg IMG_2492.jpeg
 
I need you to please add your member name with the date on a piece of paper and take a photo with the light. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new