Galaxy s7 camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris k.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dont like going over 1.6x other than that you can move the coral closer. At the right distance the S7 takes seriously nice pictures!
 
Amazon has clip on lenses that work well. I bought one for my S5 for macro and micro focus lengths. I think I paid $20 for them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new