Gamblers Anonymous-LOL

This is not a good sign. I think I just posted simply to get some money because I've lost all of mine, again!
Gary
 
Be awesome if there was a craps table too!! I'm broke though....start a bunch of threads for cash, LOL!! Then its a problem
 
I'd like to see a craps table too... but I'm not addicted at all.

Can we get scratch offs anywhere here? What about Pai Gow Poker?

I don't have a problem, really!

Pick a number, which hand, war???

Sorry, Vegas Vacation reference.
 
This thread must have really helped people get over their addiction. I haven't seen a Holdem game break out in days.:sad:
 
If this were the Wild West, the Blackjack dealer would be so full of lead right now ten guys couldn't lift the coffin.
Gary
 
Definitely on the BJ dealer. I never seen so many blackjacks drawn before. This morning they had 3 in a row, unbelievable. And yes, I have a problem;)
 
The blackjack table sounds like it's a real killer. I think the deck is somehow stacked. Even playing basic strategy, it's a money drain.
 
I have been wondering how many decks are in the blackjack game or if it was even designed that way. I went to the boats last night and turned $50 into $600 in about 20 minutes. I was ******* to the dealer about the casino on this forum LOL . Even playing the odds on here the way you do in real life doesnt make a difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new