Garage Cleanout - MP60s left

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
688
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ecotech QD Möbius ready MP60 - 450$ shipped x2

IMG_0514.jpeg



SENT/SOLD —> Apex A2 + EB832 - 325$ shipped
SENT/SOLD --> EB832 - 200$
SENT/SOLD —> Apex Trident with 3D printed housing + original housing - 325$ shipped
SENT/SOLD —> Ecotech QD mobius ready MP40 - 275$ shipped x2

SENT/SOLD --> Reefmat 500 - 250$
SENT/SOLD --> Ecotech MP40 - 275$
SENT/SOLD --> x2 extra wetsides for Ecotech MP40 - 50$ x2
SENT/SOLD --> DOS - 150$ missing link/power, has a aquabus

SENT/SOLD --> Tunze MAR 3181 - 300$

PayPal payment preferred
 
Last edited:
Selling

MP10 - 200$
MP40 - 275$ x2
Apex Trident with 3D printed housing - 350$
Reefmat 500 - 250$
Apex Pro + EB832 - 350$
EB832 - 200$
Tunze MAR 3181 - 300$
Ecotech Versa 4 + base station - 500$
DOS - 150$ missing link/power, has a aquabus

Shipping extra (can split actual shipping cost, PayPal payment)
I'm interested.
 
Interested in these 2
Apex Trident with 3D printed housing - 350$
Apex Pro + EB832 - 350$

Is this Apex 3 pro ? DM me please.
 
Replied to all I think. Some stuff pending. Some stuff paid for and plan on shipping out on Wednesday/Thursday.
 
Sent out some items today, rest left. Let me know!
 
EB832 down to 1 cuz I used one today during a tank emergency lol. Now down to only 1 extra (keeping one for backup)
 
Had an issue with the reefmat missing a couple of pieces, working to resolve issue with @djmincer

Have some other stuff which I just put up.
 
Versa 4 still available? Only need one but might take them all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new