Garf Bonsai

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Garf bonsai
9e4y8y5e.jpg
7egu5upe.jpg
 
nice colonies guys, i was finally able to get a frag of this
was wondering what kind of flow and lighting do they like?
 
nice colonies guys, i was finally able to get a frag of this
was wondering what kind of flow and lighting do they like?
I was told placement should be lower for more brilliant purple tips but mine is really high with lots of flow and i like its color. I expect it can handle a wide range of conditions. It seems to be a pretty hardy coral.
 
nice colonies guys, i was finally able to get a frag of this
was wondering what kind of flow and lighting do they like?

Mine was pretty high up in my tank under a 6 bulb tek elite with moderate flow. When I first got it I had it lower in the tank and it looked pretty much the same it was only moved because I rescaped my tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new