Gas Prices!!

Concrete reefer I completely agree. We have billions of barrels of oil here in the US, possibly trillions if we were to explore the outer continental shelf. I'm not sure about the gas prices going up around here although I wouldn't be surprised. Last night every gas station in the area was out of gas. I'm in the Houston area. But I know they are anticipating a huge storm surge that could damage the refinery's and thats why the price of gas is suppose to rise. I doubt they are going to ration fuel. I would find that hard to believe and I'm currently watching the news and they said nothing of the sort.

Matt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new